Vivamax MOD APK/iOS (Max2 Subscription)
|Package name||Vivamax MOD APK/iOS (Max2 Subscription)|
|Requirements||Android 5.0 and up|
How to install Vivamax MOD APK/iOS (Max2 Subscription)?
If you want to install apps from sources other than the Play Store, you’ll need to enable “Unknown Sources” on your Android device. Here’s how:
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Tap Security or Applications (varies with device).
3. Select Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from sources other than the Play Store.
4. When prompted, tap OK to confirm.
1. Tap the downloaded Vivamax MOD APK/iOS (Max2 Subscription) file.
2. Touch install.
3. Follow the steps on the screen.
As you know, MOD means editing APK files. As a result, the MOD APK files will not match the version available on the Google Play Store.
That's why Play Protect now warns you every time you want to install MOD APK.
So the best way is to turn off Play Protect completely and never mind it if you want to install and use the MOD APK.