Blades is an action role-playing game that is part of the Elder Scrolls series. Bethesda Game Studios and Bethesda Softworks developed and published it respectively. The fantasy universe of the long-running Elder Scrolls series is the setting of Blade. The character of the player is a member of an exiled elite group called Blades. It’s a visual marvel, it offers a unique Elder Scrolls experience, enjoyable by the fans of the game.
As a player, you engage the game as a member of the ancient order of the Blades, trying to restore the rubble of the destroyed city to its former glory. You can anticipate life endangering quests, battles and town building elements.
The Elder Scrolls: Blades Gameplay
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is an action first-person game that involves roleplaying. It was created specifically for mobile devices, but Bethesda has promised that later in future that the game will be brought to players on PCs, consoles, as well as virtual reality. Just as on consoles, a player can control the movements of the character during combat or quests in three ways. These three ways involve either tapping the screen of the mobile device, swiping or through virtual dual sticks that can be found on the screen. Combat is engaging, and it is carried out using magic spells, melee weapons, and calculated attacks.
The brief demo that was presented at the E3 2018 Bethesda presentation showed the game as having three core modes which are:
- Abyss: In this mode, the player moves through what seems to be an endless dungeon. It’s like the character has gone rogue and so he/she must try to get as far away as is possible. This is a single-player mode, and the featured dungeons are both procedurally generated and handcrafted by designers.
- Arena: In this multiplayer mode (player versus player), two players battle against one another.
- The Town: This is the game’s primary mode, and it is like a hub area in which a player can progress in the story being told, receive quests (i.e., assignments) and meet nonplayer characters (NPCs).
At the beginning of the game’s story, the Blades return to the land (hub town). However, they were exiled to find it destroyed so that the ultimate task of rebuilding and renovating the town lies with them. The more progress they make in the mission, the more they can unlock new quests and meet more NPCs. A player can play this game in either a landscape or a portrait mode on a mobile device.
How to download The Elder Scrolls: Blades for Android
- Click on the button below to start downloading The Eleder Scrolls Blades.apk
- Click on the OK and the download process will begin immediately.
- After the download is completed, the installation page shall open up.
- Press Install and follow the instructions.
In conclusion, Elder Scrolls: Blades is indeed not referring to the scrolls of elders. It promises to be suspense and adventure filled as the player moves from one quest to the other in a bid to restore the destroyed city to its former glory.