Spaceflight Simulator MOD APK/IOS (Unlimited Fuel)

MOD Features: Premium Unlocked
4.3/5 Votes: 76
4.4 and up
Get it on
Google Play
Report this app



Build your spacecraft and explore the space with Spaceflight Simulator mod apk for Android and iOS! Get Unlimited Fuel resources to your game account. Also, unlock all the parts with this mod.

Spaceflight Simulator MOD App Information:

Spaceflight Simulator mod
App nameSpaceflight Simulator Mod
Mod FeaturesUnlimited Fuel, Unlock All Parts
PlatformAndroid, IOS
Need Root/Jailbreak?No

Spaceflight Simulator MOD Features:

  • Premium Unlocked
  • Free to download
  • Totally Safe
  • Spaceflight Simulator Mod file is very easy to install
  • Autoupdate
  • No need to root or jailbreak your device!

About the game

Spaceflight Simulator is a well-known simulation video game, developed by Stefo Mai Morojna. The game is fun to play. It lets you explore the universe and perform various adventurous activities to earn points and enhance your skills. In this post, we have discussed in detail the gameplay and game features of the Spaceflight Simulator. In this game, players have to develop their rockets to explore the universe. The game incorporates extremely real physics mechanisms. The game gives a realistic experience of exploring space that’s located millions of light-years away. Players can visit any planet and satellite in space be it Venus, mars, mercury, or the moon. You can download Farming Simulator 16 APK for Android/IOS as well.


The first thing that players are tasked with is developing their spacecraft. Every component that’s required to make spacecraft is available. Starting from an engine, hull, command module, fuel tank, docking port, titan engine, etc, the game offers all parts and pieces of a spacecraft to players. If you are a professional, you can pair multiple parts. This would give you more options and enable you to increase the effectiveness of your spacecraft. But, on the other hand, it would increase the weight of the ship and increase fuel consumption. In the process, you have to preserve fuel. For that, you can put fuel bunkers scattered all around in space. Before you drive your spaceship into space, calculate the journey to get an estimation of the amount of fuel you need. Don’t forget to connect to the fuel chambers. For safety landing, you must use a two-stage motor battery and landing pins. Spaceflight Simulator mod ios To play this game, one doesn’t need to have thorough knowledge about the universe. The game incorporates easy controls and hence even amateur gamers can enjoy this game. The game gives you enough scope to test your creativity. There’s no limit to exploration. Spaceflight Simulator gives a deep message to people: it says that the universe is limitless and no limit can hinder people from exploring more. You may also download Dragon Knights Idle MOD from our website.

Game Features

By now you have understood the amazing experience you get to enjoy in Spaceflight Simulator. The game has interesting features which successfully arrest the interest of gamers throughout. Let’s read about some of its features:
  • Discover the planets
The chief content of this game is exploration. All you have to do is develop your unique spacecraft, by incorporating the best combination of its components. Once done, nothing can stop you from exploring the universe and winning exciting rewards and points. Spaceflight Simulator mod apk
  • Infinite fuel setting
This feature helps players to preserve the amount of fuel they have in their spacecraft. For instance, you have utilized 90% of fuel. The infinite fuel setting would preserve the remaining 10% fuel as long as you continue to explore.
  • Plenty of components 
The mod APK version of Spaceflight Simulator provides every component for free. However, in the official version, players have to perform tasks to unlock the required parts and components. What players most liked about the game is the scope they get to construct the spacecraft. The game gives the liberty to build spacecraft in any way players like. Also, there’s no limit to exploration. The controls are simple. Graphics are realistic. Overall, Spaceflight Simulator is a game worth playing.


How to get more Fuel in Spaceflight Simulator?

You can download our Spaceflight Simulator mod apk for Android and iOS and get Unlimited Fuel resources to your game account.

How to unlock all the Parts?

You will have all the Parts unlocked by downloading our Spaceflight Simulator mod apk. Download it and open it to follow the instructions in order to get it started.

Is Spaceflight Simulator MOD APK 100% free download?

Yes, you can download our Spaceflight Simulator mod apk from our website and install it on both Android and iOS devices for free and safe.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *